Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

My husband has been telling me for a long time that I should start a blog, but I always had an excuse such as, I have no time, what in the world would I write about, I'm not a good writer, etc. Then, as the New Year was approaching, we were looking over our budget and making goals of what we needed to save for and what debt we wanted to get rid of. (Gotta love Student loans and car payments) Suddenly, the idea of blogging about our  journey throughout this year of living simply, within our means, and being thrifty was born. If nothing else, this blog will keep us accountable and allow us to look back at the end of the year to see how well we did with our goals. 

I am looking forward to sharing my frugal finds, Pinterest projects, menu plans on a budget, and a bit about our family and our journey with a child with down syndrome. (Plus, kids are expensive, so saving money on things they need would be worth sharing, too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment